Our clients have high expectations and so do we. BALI Construction approaches each project with a proven team of dedicated craftspeople. Our process ensures that clients are always more than satisfied with each service we provide. We do this by combining a streamlined approach to communications with a painstaking emphasis on fine detail.
BALI Construction, General Contractor: Delivering finished commercial construction builds as a Construction Management & Design Build contractor for restaurant, bar, retail and office tenant improvement.
We Emphasize Safe and Sustainable Practices
SAFETY: BALI Construction has a zero tolerance policy for unsafe work conditions. We have built extensive measures into our framework to ensure there are no injuries on the job. This includes monitoring and updating safety standards and daily on-site assessments. We do everything we can to make sure our employees and everyone working on our job sites can make it home to their families every day.
In response to COVID-19, we are following the Small Construction Project Safety Protocol (SCP protocol) for all counties where we have active construction projects. Below are just a few of the measures we are taking in following the SCP protocol.
- Designate a site-specific COVID-19 supervisor or supervisors to enforce this guidance. A designated COVID-19 supervisor must be present on the construction site at all times during construction activities.
- Establish a daily screening protocol for arriving staff to ensure that potentially infected staff do not enter the construction site. If workers leave the jobsite and return the same day, establish a cleaning and decontamination protocol prior to entry and exit of the jobsite. Post the daily screening protocol at all entrances and exits to the jobsite. More information on screening can be found online at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/index.html.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining a minimum six-foot distance between workers at all times, except as strictly necessary to carry out a task associated with the construction project.
- In the event of a confirmed case of COVID-19 at any jobsite, the following must take place:
i. Immediately remove the infected individual from the jobsite with directions to seek medical care.
ii. Each location the infected worker was at must be decontaminated and sanitized by an outside vendor certified in hazmat clean ups, and work in these locations must cease until decontamination and sanitization is complete.
iii. The County Public Health Department must be notified immediately and any
additional requirements per the County health officials must be completed, including full compliance with any tracing efforts by the County.
- Strictly control “choke points” and “high-risk areas” where workers are unable to maintain six-foot social distancing and prohibit or limit use to ensure that six-foot distance can easily as necessary to reduce density and allow for easy maintenance of minimum six-foot separation.y be maintained between individuals.
- Stagger trades as necessary to reduce density and allow for easy maintenance of minimum six-foot separation.
- Maintain a daily attendance log.
- Post a notice in an area visible to all workers and visitors instructing workers and visitors to do the following:
i. Do not touch your face with unwashed hands or with gloves.
ii. Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
iii. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as work stations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, machines, shared tools, elevator control buttons, and doorknobs.
iv. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, or cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm at your elbow/sleeve.
v. Do not enter the jobsite if you have a fever, cough, or other COVID-19 symptoms. If you feel sick, or have been exposed to anyone who is sick, stay at home.
vi. Constantly observe your work distances in relation to other staff. Maintain the
recommended minimum six feet at all times when not wearing the necessary PPE for working in close proximity to another person.