Bali Construction, located in Walnut Creek, California is a fast-growing, high-end contractor specializing in hospitality, retail, and other commercial sectors. The company was recognized and honored as one of the “Fast 100” fastest-growing private companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times in 2015 and 2016.
Bali Construction is different from other general contracting companies; we provide and have a strong culture with values that can help take you to the next level while providing great attention to detail in creating the highest quality projects.
Below are the items that are expected from Bali Construction superintendents.
– Must be competent in use of Gmail, Microsoft Office (word, excel)
– Able to read/understand the budget and work within the project costs.
– Manage sub’s scopes to avoid change orders
– Learn and use Procore – Procore technology is a very effective tool for Superintendents and easy to use
– Help the PM prepare for and attend all OAC meetings. (example: create the weekly agenda via Procore)
– Complete the meeting minutes in the approved format and execute action items
– Keep a current running set of red-lines to be easily turned in for project closeout
– Collect (from subs) and maintain all MEP permits through final signatures
– Track potential CO’s for client and subcontractors and report approved/not approved
– Perform safety meetings
– Fill out daily reports on the approved excel template
– Put together weekly updates and photos, send to client
– Prepare, send out and maintain schedule, send to subs, have current schedule at all OAC meetings
– Collect bids from subs when necessary and turn into PM
– Hire field carpenters, if necessary and track their hours onto daily reports
– Perform take offs/order materials, if necessary
– Schedule/coordinate/run pre-con meetings
– Set up and run start-up meetings, and closeout trainings with client
– Help with document final closeout and owner’s acceptance
Bali Construction offers a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical, dental and 401k. Company culture is important to us and we strive to create a work environment where hard work is rewarded with team building events and activities. There is a lot of opportunity at Bali Construction for a Project Superintendent that is willing to learn on the job and take advantage of the growth possibilities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.